Our White Oak Cutting Board is a stunning blend of form and function. Made of solid White Oak hardwood and crafted in the USA, this end grain board provides a durable surface for daily use while adding a touch of elegance to your kitchen. Finger grooves ensure easy handling and the beautiful white oak grain complements various decor styles.
- Made from solid White Oak hardwood for durability and stunning visual appeal
- Crafted in the USA with exceptional attention to detail for high quality
- Finger grooves are cut out for a comfortable and secure grip
- End grain design withstands heavy use without damaging knives
- Complements a wide range of decor styles as a display item
- Natural wood won't interfere with food tastes
- Ideal for both professional chefs and home cooks
- Small: 15" x 10" x 1 1/2"
- Medium: 18" x 12" x 1 1/2"
- Large: 20" x 15" x 1 1/2"
- Extra Large: 24" x 18" x 1 1/2"
- In-stock item
- Ships in 1-3 days
1. Clean board with mild soap and hot water
2. Reapply food-safe oil and wax finish
3. Wait 3-5 minutes
4. Repeat as desired
5. Wipe away the excess finish
- Store at room temperature.
- Wash with warm soapy water.
Keep board dry when not in use.
Remove odors by rubbing the board with kosher or table salt and half a lemon. Let sit for 2 to 3 minutes, then wipe clean with a damp cloth. Remove excess moisture with a clean paper towel and stand the board on end to air dry.
Reapply wax finish as needed.
If your board becomes dry, or you want to refinish it, we recommend a food-safe blend of wax and oil.