Excellent hardwood cutting boards are made for daily use. The natural wood will not interfere with food tastes. Natural white oak end grain makes the board more than just a tool. It is a beautiful display item that highlights many decor styles.
- Made of solid White Oak hardwood
- Crafted in the USA
- Finger grooves are cut out
- End grain
- Small: 15" x 10" x 1 1/2"
- Medium: 18" x 12" x 1 1/2"
- Large: 20" x 15" x 1 1/2"
- Extra Large: 24" x 18" x 1 1/2"
- In-stock item
- Ships in 1-3 days
1. Clean board with mild soap and hot water
2. Reapply food-safe oil and wax finish
3. Wait 3-5 minutes
4. Repeat as desired
5. Wipe away the excess finish
- Store at room temperature.
- Wash with warm soapy water.
Keep board dry when not in use.
Remove odors by rubbing the board with kosher or table salt and half a lemon. Let sit for 2 to 3 minutes, then wipe clean with a damp cloth. Remove excess moisture with a clean paper towel and stand the board on end to air dry.
Reapply wax finish as needed.
If your board becomes dry, or you want to refinish it, we recommend a food-safe blend of wax and oil.